Wednesday 18 November 2009

Mood Board - Target Audience


Target Audience

I have decided to do a music magazine mainly about Rock/Pop music and also also focussing alot on music festivals. My questionnaire results helped me to decide on the genre and also of what to include in it.

My target audience enjoy going to music festivals and also watch music festival coverage on television. They also watch music channels.
The main age of my target audience will be between the ages of 16 and 25 as this is the main audience for going to events such as music festivals.
Television programmes that my target audience are likely to watch are ones such as, Hollyoaks, MTV, X factor, T4, Friends, One Tree Hill etc.
Bands and artists that my target audience are likely to listen to are ones such as The Enemy, Katy Perry, Razorlight, Florence and the Machine, Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Snow Patrol, Kasabian etc. All of these types of bands/artists will be feautured in my magazine as they appeal to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment